National Services Scotland
Welcome to the Human Resources and Workforce Development (HR&WD) page for National Services Scotland.
The role of the HR&WD function is to provide solutions and leadership to enable NSS (and our partners) to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Scotland. We do this by: -
- Supporting the delivery of NSS strategies by providing a range of innovative sustainable solutions to meet the organisational challenges of a changing health service.
- Supporting all managers and staff with professional advice and guidance in implementing HR policies, processes and practices.
- Being committed to providing a quality, timely and efficient service which reflects national organisational strategic and business objectives.
HR Connect is one of the tools we use to deliver our services and it should always be the first point of contact for anything you need. For more information on the services provided by HR&WD, please refer to the NSS HR Service Catalogue. This document provides information on how to access our services including: -
- HR Advice and Support
- Pay, Terms and Conditions
- Policy and Case Management
- People Change Management
- People Insights and Analytics
- Workforce Systems and Processes
- Organisational Learning and Development
- Employee Engagement and Staff Governance
- HR Business Performance
- Business Partnering
- Health and Safety
- Workplace Health
- Occupational Health
We hope you find the information on HR Connect helpful however please do not hesitate to contact HR, using the 'Contact Us' form, if you have any further queries relating to HR.