Public Health Scotland
Welcome to the Human Resources and Workforce Development (HR&WD) page for Public Health Scotland.
The role of the HR&WD function is to provide solutions and leadership to enable PHS (and our partners) to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Scotland. We do this by: -
- Supporting the delivery of PHS strategies by providing a range of innovative sustainable solutions to meet the organisational challenges of a changing health service.
- Supporting all managers and staff with professional advice and guidance in implementing HR policies, processes and practices.
- Being committed to providing a quality, timely and efficient service which reflects national organisational strategic and business objectives.
HR Connect is one of the tools we use to deliver our services and it should always be the first point of contact for anything you need, our services include: -
- HR Advice and Support
- Terms, Conditions and Pay
- Policy and Case Management
- People Change Management
- People Insights and Analytics
- Workforce Systems and Process Improvement
- Learning and Development
- Health and Safety
- Workplace Health
- Occupational Health
Here is a breakdown of the Directorate and Teams in Public Health Scotland.